Ahhhhhh yeahhhhh… hip-hop is representing once again for this month’s episode! It’s Krazy Shitz’ turn to take over blocSonic, which means we get to find out a little about the group and their origin. So be sure to check out this terrific episode once you’ve bumped their new album “Space Signals” sufficiently.
As always… Pot-C also spins the latest and greatest from the blocSonic catalog, too! This month you’ll hear C Da 76er, Hydra Gwaii, Me As In You, Monk Turner, Siberians, Viktor Van River… and of course plenty of Krazy Shitz!
Thanks to Yuk MC, Cheese & Pot-C for another great episode! Thanks again to Pot-C for continuing to deliver great episodes every month, making Tha Bloc Report a must listen for bloc fans!
Of course, thanks once again to you for downloading & listening. We always strive to deliver content you’ll love. Please spread the word about blocSonic, if you enjoy what we do.
Music featured on this episode…
- Krazy Shitz - Street Party (Album Version) from the 2021 maxBloc release Street Party
- Hydra Gwaii - MC from the 2021 Original release The Elements Of Fire
- Me As In You - Wanna (Right Now) (Kill That Noise) from the 2021 maxBloc release What'cha Wanna Do EP
- Siberians - Vidas from the 2021 netBloc release netBloc Vol. 55: Cultural Constant
- Hydra Gwaii - Sharp Shooter from the 2021 Original release The Elements Of Fire
- Viktor Van River - Sold from the 2019 Original release Fake Detective
- Viktor Van River - All Good from the 2020 maxBloc release Be Well
- Monk Turner - A Place To Call Home from the 2010 netBloc release netBloc Volume 28 (Why You Get A Record Deal?)
- C da 76er - Taking A Ride from the 2021 Original release The Vibes
- Krazy Shitz - We Three from the 2021 Original release Space Signals
- Krazy Shitz - Back In The Day (Featuring Stanley and Donnie Ozone) from the 2021 Original release Space Signals
- Krazy Shitz - Beats, Cuts N Flows (Featuring CM aka Creative, C-Doc, 34Pro, Donnie Ozone, Tycoon and Qwest-Dogg) from the 2021 Original release Space Signals
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.