Today we at blocSonic are thrilled to present to you the latest in our long running netBloc compilation series! Back in 2006 when founder Mike Gregoire first conceived of the idea, he would have never imagined that about fourteen years later he’d still be delivering his specially crafted series celebrating netlabel and Creative Commons music culture. However, here we are. If you’ve been listening since the early years, thank you for continuing to do so. We know that in recent years we’ve been a bit inconsistent with the release dates, but we have a plan to move forward with quarterly releases. Read the full story in the PDF. If you’re new to the series, thank you for listening. I hope this is the first of many you download and listen to!
This time around we’ve got a selection of twelve eclectic and incredible songs from artists all over the world released between 2014 and 2020. Simply put, #ccmusic at it’s best. So, go ahead and download. Enjoy.
Of course, thanks once again to you for downloading & listening. We always strive to deliver the music you’ll love. Please spread the word about blocSonic, if you enjoy what we do. Remember… everything we release is cool to share! Always keep the music moving… share it… blog it… podcast it! If you’re in radio… support independent music and broadcast it!
- PDF (63 Pages) Download111 downloads
- 01 - Close Counters - Bespoke (Featuring Wallace) (4:16)
- 02 - Tropo - Canopy (6:23)
- 03 - Digital Gnosis - Parallax Lines (7:23)
- 04 - Andrew Rose - Dirty Work (4:49)
- 05 - Wooden Cabin - Somethin (3:25)
- 06 - Strand Child - Misterio (4:25)
- 07 - Kang - Plastic (4:27)
- 08 - Muddy Belle - I Got Time (4:34)
- 09 - Ruby Watson - lookinforgod (2:18)
- 10 - CLOUDWARMER - Rendlesham 1980 or My Kind Of End To A Quarantine (3:40)
- 11 - Fields Ohio - DVA Evangelical Terrorists / The Demonic Possession of Michele Bachmann (9:11)
- 12 - The Peaks and Valleys - Maps (4:50)