The Impossebulls, as you may already know, began as a project put together by Public Enemy’s Chuck D. It wasn’t long after that that the “virtual rap squad”, as they were originally promoted, moved beyond the virtual world when key members, within driving distance of one another, began stomping onto stages together, bringing their brand of boom-bap hip-hop to audiences. As Marcus J will attest in this release’s liner notes, they’ve had both good shows and bad, but as this live album can attest, The Bulls know how to rock a f@#kin’ crowd!
Hip-Hop began as a primarily live art form, so it’s only fitting that we bring live hip-hop to you.
A special thanks to everyone involved in making this live album a reality — The Impossebulls, Shawn Franklin, Mported Flows, Stu Beetle, Maura Snyder & Rusty Skelding!
Of course, thanks once again to you for downloading & listening. We always strive to deliver the music you’ll love. Please spread the word about blocSonic, if you enjoy what we do. Remember… everything we release is cool to share! Always keep the music moving… share it… blog it… podcast it! If you’re in radio… support independent music and broadcast it!.
- PDF (26 Pages) Download343 downloads
- 01 - Bringin' Pain (Intro) (1:11)
- 02 - Eighty-Six (Mardi Gras Mixx) (1:59)
- 03 - Superheddnoddultramack 6000 (3:43)
- 04 - Volume (1:52)
- 05 - Shadow of Thought (1:12)
- 06 - Yes/No (2:19)
- 07 - Who Wants to Act Like a Millionaire? (1:10)
- 08 - RSVP (:55)
- 09 - One Man's Dope (2:24)
- 10 - Circle of Lies (Escape From NY Mixx) (3:13)
- 11 - This Is a Pop Song (3:02)
- 12 - Much More Strictly Hiphop (3:47)
- 13 - Cut Out the Middleman (DiscoFreak Mixx) (1:27)
- 14 - Please WarHammer Don't Hurt 'Em (Remixx) (3:35)
- 15 - Just For the Record (2:54)
- 16 - Give It to the DJ (1:40)
- 17 - Impossebulls Era (1:56)
- 18 - Let Me Spell You This (3:16)
- 19 - Enter the Creepus (2:21)
- 20 - Time Is Running Away (Destroy Everything) (2:44)
- 21 - What an Emcee (Should Be) (1:04)
- 22 - Blaque Gloves (2:39)
- 23 - 1Nation (One Fam) (5:10)