We’re back with another one for you… number 29 in our excellent, genre-busting netBloc series! For this one we pulled together netaudio from Canada, France, Hungary, Minneapolis, The Netherlands, New Jersey, Richmond, Sweden and the UK. What you’ll find is nothing less than back to back gems. As always, this netBloc release is designed to both introduce the newbie to the netaudio scene and to provide a quick way for netaudio listeners to catch up on what’s new. In addition to the worldwide goodies released by others, we’ve also got a sneak peak at what blocSonic and Just Plain Sounds has in store for you Tuesday, July 27th – our next original release, in partnership with Just Plain Sounds, Just Plain Ant’s “Rumble, Young Man, Rumble”!
So thanks again for keeping up with all that we have to offer! Also, extra special thanks to all participating artists & labels!
Remember… keep the music movin’… share it… podcast it… broadcast it!
- PDF (81 Pages) Download358 downloads
- 01 - Emerald Park - The Commonfield (5:01)
- 02 - Rare & Cheese - Jazz Police (3:12)
- 03 - Mach FoX - A Void (Edit) (4:48)
- 04 - Anitek - Teknical Development (2:51)
- 05 - Henrik José - Pinpointing The Problem (5:02)
- 06 - Robin Grey - Ninety Days (3:36)
- 07 - Allison Crowe - Spiral (3:46)
- 08 - Crookram - I Saw You (5:57)
- 09 - Heifervescent - And The Pond Life Flourished (5:14)
- 10 - Christophe Marc - Bury The Doubt (3:49)
- 11 - dustmotes - A Farewell To Trends (5:37)
- 12 - Just Plain Ant - This Is Madness (Just Plain Black) (Featuring Black Liquid) (3:50)